Make sure you are following the latest federal tax guidelines by trusting us with your accounting.
We find that stress levels are high between February and April each year, but they don’t have to be. Federal tax forms for individuals and businesses are due on April 15, but when you turn to us here at Gecinger Tax & Accounting for help with your federal tax needs, you will never dread April 15 again. Our goal is to help you keep as much of your hard-earned money as possible while ensuring that you are following the latest tax code and that your federal tax is paid on time, avoiding any possible penalties for being late.
We have been helping residents and business owners in High Point, North Carolina with their federal tax needs since 1984. Here are just a few areas in which we can assist you:
- Tax code changes: Keep up with the latest alterations.
- Self-employment: If you are self-employed, you may have to estimate and pay your own taxes during the year.
- Deductions: We want to make sure you get all the deductions you qualify for, so you save money.
- Federal tax filing: We can make sure that all is in order and correct, including any needed forms.
- Payroll withholding: We can help business owners ensure they are withholding and depositing employee taxes correctly.
For any advice regarding federal tax, we hope you will give us a call. Taxes are never easy to figure out, but it is especially important to turn to a tax professional when you have a major life or business change. If you started a new job or business, or if you want to make sure you are ready for an ownership change or estate planning, we can help. All it takes is a quick phone call to set up your complimentary consultation.
At Gecinger Tax & Accounting, we can help with filing federal taxes for individuals and businesses in High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Asheboro, Kernersville, Lexington, Thomasville, and Clemmons, North Carolina.