We can help individuals and businesses plan for paying taxes.
At Gecinger Tax & Accounting, we know that dealing with taxes for individuals and businesses can be a challenge. As tax laws change, it can be hard to keep up with how much and when you need to pay. Fortunately, our tax services in Greensboro and High Point, North Carolina allow you to plan for each tax season and ensure that you have security and stability going into each new fiscal year.
We offer a full-service accounting package, with which we will automatically let you know when taxes are due throughout the year. We’ll fill out whatever forms are required, along with a set of instructions to complete, and you can simply enclose a check in a pre-addressed envelope to make your payment.
There are a few general policies and guidelines involving payment of taxes, such as:
Tax Due Dates – If a due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the next business day becomes the due date.
- Individual Income Taxes – Tax deposits are due on April 15, June 15, September 15, and January 15. State income tax deposits are due on April 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15.
- Corporate Income Taxes – Tax deposits are due on the 15th day of the 4th, 6th, 9th, and 12th month of the fiscal year.
Your go-to professionals for accounting and tax advice.
Payroll Tax Deposits – Deposits are made on either a monthly or semi-weekly basis. The determination of which deposit schedule applies will be made for the calendar year by looking back at the employment taxes reported for the 4 quarters ending the previous June 30 of the calendar year.
- Employers who reported $50,000 or less will deposit monthly by the 15th day of the following month.
- Employers reporting more than $50,000 must deposit semi-weekly. For paydays on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, the deposit is due the Wednesday after the payday. For all other paydays, the deposit is due by the Friday following payday.
- All new firms will be monthly depositors. Firms amassing $100,000 or more at any time must deposit the funds by the next business day.
If you have questions about filing taxes and would like assistance with your personal or business accounting, reach out to us at Gecinger Tax & Accounting today.
At Gecinger Tax & Accounting, we can help with filing taxes for individuals and businesses in High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Asheboro, Kernersville, Lexington, Thomasville, and Clemmons, North Carolina.